Angela Sturdivant, MD
- Residency: Rush Presbyterian St. Luke Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Medical Degree: Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
Dr. Angela Sturdivant is board-certified in family medicine with over two decades of experience in diagnosing and treating patients of all ages. Dr. Sturdivant’s interests include: women’s health, well child care, preventative medicine and adult health care. With an emphasis on patient education, she believes in treating the whole patient, including the family, to provide comprehensive medical care by helping them take an active role in the patient’s care.
- Comprehensive Care for All Ages
- Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Conditions
- Women’s Health
- Adult Health
- Common Illnesses
- Skin Disorders
- Routine Screenings and Physicals
- Treatment of Minor Injuries
Get the urgent and routine care you and your family needs from Abrazo Medical Group Goodyear. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, contact Concierge Scheduling: (623) 882-9161