Billy Evans, M.D.
Family Medicine / Primary Care
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Medical School: University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, Arizona
- Residency: Family Medicine, Riverside Regional Medical Center, Newport News, VA
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK
About the Provider
Dr. Evans specializes in Family Medicine with an emphasis on preventative medicine, sports medicine and injuries. He cares for patients of all ages, from infancy to geriatrics. He has more than 20 years of experience in family medicine. Dr. Billy Evans is a Board Certified Family Medicine doctor who treats a variety of conditions from chronic diseases to knee injuries. He attended the University of Arizona and is currently a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. He was Elected Chief Resident, Riverside Family Practice in Newport News, Virginia in 1995. Dr. Evans has written and co-written numerous publications regarding sports medicine in primary care, chronic knee pain and ACL injuries.
- Family Medicine
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions
- Knee and joint pain
- Preventive care for adult men and women