Michael Keller, MD
Medical Director, Business Initiatives
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Residency: Resurrection Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Medical Degree: University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
Dr. Michael Keller is board-certified in family medicine and is Medical Director of Business Initiatives for Abrazo Medical Group. He is a Board Member of the Arizona Care Network (ACN) which is part of the Abrazo-Dignity Accountable Care Organization and Chairs their Quality Committee.
Dr. Keller specializes in patient-centered care and in developing long lasting relationships with each patient. Dr. Keller takes his time to understand the symptoms and to give individualized diagnoses and treatment plans, including education to help patients take an active role in their health. Dr. Keller accepts patients of all ages from newborns to adults to geriatrics. He speaks both English and Spanish.
- Comprehensive Care for All Ages
- Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Conditions
- Geriatric Care
- Adult Care
- Pediatric Care
- Colds, Flu, Allergies and Strep
- Routine Screenings and Physicals
- Treatment of Minor Injuries
Get the urgent and routine care you and your family needs from Abrazo Medical Group Goodyear. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, contact Concierge Scheduling: (623) 882-9161