Roxane Jueckstock, FNP-BC
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Cum Laude, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Phoenix, AZ
- Graduate: Master of Science in Nursing, Executive Track, Magna Cum Laude, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Downers Grove, IL
- Graduate: Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Magna Cum Laude, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Downers Grove, IL
Roxane Jueckstock, FNP is an ANCC board-certified family nurse practitioner with over five years of experience in Telemetry, Hospice Care and Primary Care delivering home based medical care visits for patients. Roxane joined Abrazo Medical Group in January of 2018. She has worked on the Telemetry floor at Abrazo West Campus where she gained extensive clinical knowledge in heart and lung diseases, diabetes and pain management. While on the Telemetry floor, Roxane was the Clinical Coordinator on the night shift, overseeing many new grad RNs. As a Charge Nurse, Roxane was committed towards providing high quality and effective care for patients with cardiovascular and respiratory diseases. Her emphasis is on preventive medicine and educating her patients towards a better quality of life.
Roxane Jueckstock is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions
- Comprehensive care for all ages
- Preventive medicine
- Routine screenings and physicals
- Flu shots and immunizations